- What is LitePublisher?
LitePublisher a content management system.
- What languages are supported LitePublisher?
Russian and English. To support anothor languages need to translate 2 files.
- What are the requirements for the server software?
PHP 5.2, any server, preferably the apache with module rewrite, and database mysql
- What is the version of CMS LitePublisher?
Database version with mysql and without database.
- Which version are recommending install?
Database verrsion is recomented
- How to install?
Upload the files to the server and type the site address in your browser.
Admin, site management
- Where is admin panel?
/ admin / e.g. on this site is http://litepublisher.com/admin/
- In the distribution I have not found the folder admin.
All addresses is virtual addreess including the Admin panel.
- What is the address of xmlrpc server??
/ rpc.xml and the second alternate address / xmlrpc.php
- I do not like a long password received after the installation. How I can change?
In the admin panel options/ security
- How can I change my site theme?
In the admin panel view / themes. LitePublisher has advanced concept of views. You can change theme in view. After installation you have 3 views: default,home page and admin panel.